“Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.”
– Proverbs 11:14
“A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel”
My heart has always been to help youth and this passion has been increased exponentially after continually witnessing much crime, hatred, and hurt in our youth today.
For this reason, I would like to contribute to making change in our youth today by offering my services to the school systems in Nashville, TN.
- Topics: Can vary and/or depending on principal preference
- Length: One school semester (approximately 5 months)
- Time & Place: Once a week for 50 minutes during school hours on the school’s campus
- Size: 5 to 7 individuals
- Type: female only closed group
- How to get a group started in your school:
- What is needed/expected from the group leader
- Forms needed
- How to get group members
- How to format the group
- How to structure the flow of each session
For more information and fees regarding these services please contact me.
If you are not local in Nashville or the surrounding areas but would like to receive consulting on how you can get a counseling group started in your school please feel free to contact me and we can discuss this more in detail.