I greet all of my frequent and new readers with great news! I have been chosen as an official state finalist for the Miss Tennessee USA 2014 which will be held in Clarksville, TN at Austin Peay University from October 3-5. This is a very prestigious pageant full of class and poise so it is such an honor to take part in it.
I will be representing as Miss Cool Springs 2014!! Ahh this is so very exciting for me! This pageant is more than just a time for me to get all dolled up and strut my stuff (although that is fun too 😉 )
This pageant is all about opportunity for me:
(1) The opportunity to gain experience in public speaking
(2) The opportunity to be strengthened in the areas of confidence, presentation, and marketing
(3) The opportunity to make a difference on a larger spectrum
(4) The opportunity to be a role model for many
(5) The opportunity to be a leader for many
(6) The opportunity to encourage, motivate, & give hope
(7) The opportunity to change lives
I can go on and on but these are the first major points that come to mind!
I am so elated to have this opportunity and I am excited to see this process unfold!
It is my prayer that I represent Christ and that He obtain all of the glory from this experience!
Thank you so much for your support and prayers!
Let’s make a change together!