Something inside of her was growing; and soon her “purpose bump” will be revealed.
She couldn’t hide it even if she wanted because her Purpose left a bump.
Mary had a “purpose bump” you see; inside her bump was something developing with such a powerful purpose.
Before He, this purpose, was implanted on the endometrium inside His mother, He had purpose.
This Purpose didn’t take an egg, nor sperm, nor sex, nor in vitro; no this Purpose was a master plan supernaturally manifested by the works of the Master.
This Purpose was set out with a pre-orchestrated agenda to assure that its job would be fulfilled without delay or any quandaries.
No, this Purpose wasn’t confused as to what His assignment was; He knew the purpose that was bestowed upon His life and He knew that He had to walk in it.
Nine months of internal maturation and this Purpose was released into the atmosphere.
On this day, 12/25, all would be changed; perfection would enter in through an imperfect avenue and change the world as we knew it forever.
When purpose begins to take an active role no-thing can stay the same!
Not only was a boy released from this bump, but grace, mercy, love, salvation, and an aggregation of other things came with the package.
Development and training didn’t stop there however; this Purpose had 30 more years externally to get ‘fit’ for His appointment.
Purpose began to fulfill its ministry purpose the remaining 3 years of His life…He walked, He taught, He healed, He saved, He forgave, He created, and so on He did…
But at the fullness of time this Purpose had one last assignment to fulfill…He hung on the cross after taking the lashes, the beatings, and the mocking for nothing that He had done but for everything that we had done!
He came into the world as a “purpose bump” and He left as a “purpose bumped”.
“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed” -Isaiah 53:5
I am grateful for Mary’s “purpose bump” and I am grateful that He was willing to be a “purpose that had to be bumped”.
Something inside of her was growing; and soon her “purpose bump” will be revealed. She couldn’t hide it even if she wanted because her Purpose left a bump.
Now you see, purpose cannot be hidden; it could not be hidden.
Whether it was inside of a bulging belly of a woman or at the hill top on a cross…His purpose was evident for all to see.
Will you see? This Purpose was bumped for you and me! Happy Birthday Jesus Christ and Merry Christmas to all!!
∆ Phone God: Happy Birthday Jesus!! I love you so much and I am so grateful to God that He chose to give me the best gift ever, You! Let us all take time today to love on You today Lord! It is all about you and I want my heart and actions to show it. I love you! In Jesus name, Amen.
∆ Chew on this:
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
∆ Ponder on this:
- God sent His ONE and ONLY Son to Earth to die for you and I! WOW!! What kind of love is that!!??
∆ Act on this:
- Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior? If you have answered no and would like to begin a relationship with Him today then say this simple prayer with me:
- Dear Lord, I desire a relationship with you so I ask that you come into my heart and be my Savior. I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that you are Lord and that you did die for my sins but you rose again on the third day. Forgive me of my sins and make me whole again. Help me turn from my old ways and seek after the pure and right things of you Lord. Thank you for saving me now. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
- Yahhh!! If you have just said this prayer for the first time then WELCOME TO THE FAMILY YOU ARE NOW SAVED 🙂 I am so excited for you and the new journey ahead for you!! Now, share your new experience with a friend and find you a good bible based church home where you will be taught God’s word and will be able to grow in Him!
- I’m excited to hear your story of how God saved you!
© Trillion Small 2012 All Rights Reserved.