While @ the gym a few weeks ago I laughed @ those with Titans jerseys on and said, “I see you still have hope” and they would laugh and reply, “yea I figured I’d give them one more try tonight!”.
As I watched only the last 2 minutes of the game (because I felt watching it would be a total waste of my time as I assumed the Steelers would totally annihilate them), I was amazed to find that the Titans were not down by 100 playing against the Steelers. Nope the game was tied 23 to 23…Steelers missed the field goal with about 45 seconds left and Titans regained possession and won the game by a field goal with 4 seconds left.
Amazed I was @ the victory you can imagine!!
So I say to you…that thing you have been hoping and praying for but looks like you just can’t muster up the victory…just give it one more shot! It’s worth it…and you never know…that one last time could be the game winning point needed!
Don’t Give up on your destiny or promise! Even if people laugh @ you for still holding on to the little faith you have left and wearing your promise proudly with high expectations.
Hebrews 10:23 instructs us not to waiver in our faith but stay firm in what we know God has promised!
Put on that “jersey” one more time and keep the faith! Your victory is closer than you think!
Be encouraged, God has not forgotten!
∆ Phone God: Dear God, thank you for giving me the strength to hang in there just a little while longer. Help me to hold unswervingly to the hope that I still have inside of me. I trust you to bring me through so I am going to give it one more shot. I trust you and I believe you. In Jesus name, Amen.
∆Chew on this:
- “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.” – Hebrews 10: 23
- “Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and 6 my God.” – Psalm 42:5-6
∆Ponder on this:
- What has God assigned for you to do that you have put on hold?
- What made you go on a hiatus?
- What God has assigned for us to do not only affects us but those attached to us…who is being affected by you not completing your task?
∆Act on this:
- Write down all of the things that you have put on hold or given up on.
- What ever that (those) thing(s) is (are) that you have given up on that you know God has instructed you to carry out, go out and give it one more shot.
- Make at least one step today towards that goal [write the business vision down, tell them you love them, begin to research those programs, etc…]